How Does the Thermoscope Work?
The ThermoScope has a slender design and a simple, friendly android tablet interface using an 8-inch HD LCD tablet and connects to your WiFI or LAN.
As the individual walks within 1 metre, towards ThermoScope, infrared scanning technology detects and safely screens the individual within 1-2 seconds, and immediately informs them if they have a normal or high temperature. Where the body temperature is high or abnormal, a sound or alert allows you to manage the next steps with the employee in line with your company’s policy and procedures.
Each recording is updated in the ThermoScope Temperature Monitoring portal real-time as individuals take their temperature check and the portal can be adapted to suit your business needs and changes.
With its fast reading speeds, ThermoScope allows daily work to continue in a non-intrusive way. This will help to reduce the spread of viruses and ensure that businesses can continue to function.
ThermoScope At A Glance
Free Standing Thermoscope Options
- 1.1m Adult or 0.7m Child Stands
- Desk or Surface Mounted Stand Option
- Height and Angle Adjustable Display
ThermoScope Monitoring Portal (TMP)
- Proactive Dashboard
- Real time updates
- Alerts and Notification
- Temperature Screening Reporting
- Measures Temperature to >98.6% Accuracy (≤ ±0.5°C)
- Works up to 1 meter Distance (optimal distance 0.5M)
- 8 Inch IPS LCD Display
- Infrared Thermometer / Facial Recognition
- Ethernet and Wireless WIFI (2.4GHz) network enabled